CardinalStone Partners is a leading financial services firm providing services in Financial Advisory, Investment Banking, Asset Management, Private Equity, Securities Trading, Consumer Finance, and Share Registration to a diverse base of investors and business owners with strong interest in Nigeria and the broader African economic region.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee – Investment Sales Advisory
Job Type: full-time
- CardinalStone Partners is looking to recruit resourceful, analytical and driven Graduate Trainees who are passionate about the financial services sector and have taken personal steps to develop themselves and enrich their profiles in order to have an edge.
- Are you smart, open to learning, passionate about financial services and looking to join a team of result oriented young professionals? If Yes, We Are Looking For You!
- Assist in consistent mining of existing client relationship to facilitate repeat business and retention through our end-to-end financial services
- Join a team of smart and resourceful individuals in growing “new-to-firm” business by actively prospecting through new and existing client relationships
- Keep proper records of call memos, tracker, database, prospect list and activity report
- Follow market trends and stock movements and suggest alternative business strategies to address changing market opportunities
- Keep abreast of market conditions
- Manage other activities as directed by Associates and Management.
- Minimum of 1-year experience in a sales role in the financial services industry
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of Second-Class Honors (Upper Division) in any course
- Master’s degree is an added advantage
- Not more than 26 years old
- Passionate about Sales
- Must have completed NYSC
- Ability to engage clients persuasively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Good relationship management and negotiation skills
- Passionate about sales
- Internship with any top financial or consulting firm is an added advantage
- Passionate about financial services
- Result driven and open to learning
- Excellent team spirit and interpersonal skills
- Good use of Microsoft office tools
Application Closing Date
9th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online