CardinalStone Partners is a leading financial services firm providing services in Financial Advisory, Investment Banking, Asset Management, Private Equity, Securities Trading, Consumer Finance, and Share Registration to a diverse base of investors and business owners with strong interest in Nigeria and the broader African economic region.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee – Investment Management
- CardinalStone Partners is looking to recruit resourceful, analytical and driven Graduate Trainees who are passionate about the financial services sector and have taken personal steps to develop themselves and enrich their profiles in order to have an edge.
- Are you smart, open to learning, passionate about financial services and looking to join a team of result oriented young professionals?
- If Yes, WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!
- The job holder will typically be involved in any of the following departments; portfolio management, private equity or investment research
- Ensure timely and best execution of Equity and Fixed income orders (NGN and USD) for third party clients, clients’ portfolios and propriety funds
- Ensure timely preparation of clients’ Statement of Account
- Responsible for the operations and assist in ensuring performance of the investment management function
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients
- Assist in development of detailed financial models
- Participation in due diligence of potential investee companies
- Assist in valuation of existing and potential investments
- Assist in Identifying potential investee companies / investment opportunities
- Work with a team in monitoring performance of investee companies
- Undertake research on various classes of security instruments, industry and company data, assist in developing research reports and publications, and provide recommendations to support both internal teams and the company’s clientele in making investment decisions
- 0-2 years work experience
- Internship with any top financial or consulting firm is an added advantage
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of Second-Class Honors (Upper Division) in a numerical or business related course
- Master’s Degree is an added advantage
- Must have completed NYSC
- Not more than 26 years old
- Passionate about financial services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Result driven and open to learning
- Excellent team spirit and interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Office savvy.
Application Closing Date
9th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online