- 1 halliburton energy services nigeria recruitment halliburton energy services nigeria limited recruitment halliburton energy services nigeria limited job recruitment
- 2 halliburton nigeria internship 2019
- 3 halliburton jobs
- 4 halliburton nigeria careers
- 5 halliburton entry level jobs
- 6 halliburton jobs in africa
- 7 halliburton nigeria internship
- 8 Related
Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited
So, We will explain how to apply for Halliburton Energy Service Recruitment 2019/2020. We will talk about things like recruitment process , application process, salary and application portal. etc.
Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream and downstream energy industry, serving the life cycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction and completion, and optimizing production through the life of the field.
Job Title: Field Professional-Directional Drilling, I
Job Ref No.: DV04/ESG/19
- Under general supervision, provides on-site supervision of the Directional Drilling (DD) process including projection of well path to predetermined target coordinate.
- Serves in a subordinate role on any job. Understands principles of Bottom Hole assembly (BHA) selection and -aspects of DD performance and ensures that BHA’s are assembled as planned including correct make-up torque, doping and handling.
- Proficient in the use of DD computer software and able to assist in provision of advice and analysis to the client representative at the well site.
- This shall include all survey calculations and well path projections.
- Proficient in updating well profile plots and providing client representative with accurate directional survey data.
- Aware of client’s requirements with regards to surveying procedures. Assists in the completion of a daily DD report, BHA performance report for each BHA run, completion of all service tickets and relevant paperwork (well data spreadsheet, lesson learned/best practice, End of Job Customer Survey (EJCS) and Key Performance Indicator (KPl) forms).
- Familiar with the DD aspects of the client’s approved drilling program.
- Assists in the inspection of all DO company equipment delivered on the work site. Interfaces with the MWD engineer to ensure BHA compatibility, planned operating parameters are within specification and correct tool face references are applied.
- Maintains records of all DO equipment at well site including dimensional data and condition.
- Ensure that all equipment is laid out after use in accordance with company procedures and manifested for back load at the end of the job. Participates in performance improvement initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM discipline is required with 2 or more years of field experience in Directional Drilling, L/MWD or SDL
- Experience in oil and gas deep-water operation will be an added advantage for applicants.
halliburton energy services nigeria recruitment
halliburton energy services nigeria limited recruitment
halliburton energy services nigeria limited job recruitment
halliburton nigeria internship 2019
halliburton nigeria careers
halliburton entry level jobs
halliburton jobs in africa
halliburton nigeria internship
To apply for this job email your details to WCEACorporatecommunication@Halliburton.com