International Institute of Tropical Agriculture
So, We will explain how to apply for IITA Recruitment 2019/2020. We will talk about things like recruitment process , application process, salary and application portal. etc.
The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) is a not-for-profit institution that generates agricultural innovations to meet Africa’s most pressing challenges of hunger, malnutrition, poverty, and natural resource degradation. Working with various partners across sub-Saharan Africa, we improve livelihoods, enhance food and nutrition security, increase employment, and preserve natural resource integrity. IITA is a member of CGIAR, a global agriculture research partnership for a food secure future.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 6 years
- Location: Oyo
- Job Field: Finance / Accounting / Audit NGO/Non-Profit
Locations: Ibadan, Oyo
Recruitment Type: National (3-year renewable contract)
Successful candidate will among other things perform the following duties:
- Perform short-term investments management with various banks;
- Prepare and load journals using Accounting Desktop Integrator into Oracle Interface;
- Perform reconciliation of bank/cash account monthly (32 banks, cash and deposit accounts);
- Prepare and send remittance advice to payee on foreign payments made through wire transfer;
- Perform data entry to oracle AP and GL daily;
- Download exchange rate from FT and convert to excel weekly;
- Journalize emergency cash transactions daily and write cash book adjustment daily;
- Attend to enquires from internal/external auditors and from local/oversea suppliers as they affect treasury functions;
- Book fast track purchase and corporate credit card transactions;
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Treasury Manager.
Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting or related fields. ICAN skill level (former ICAN PEII) with minimum of six (6) years’ working experience performing related roles in a structured business environment.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have strong analytical mind,
- Be very good with computer applications especially Oracle application.
- Have very pleasant personality,
- Be a good team player and honest
- Have good communication skills.
We offer highly competitive salary with equally attractive benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant campus environment.
Interested applicants should complete the online application attaching detailed Cover Letter and CV saved with their names in Microsoft word format, The application must include the names and e-mail addresses of three professional referees which must include the applicant’s current or previous direct Supervisor, professional colleague and evidence of current remuneration package.
Click here for more Information (PDF)
Interested and qualified? Go to IITA – International Institute of Tropical Agriculture career website on jobs.iita.org to apply