- 1 CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP TO GET LATEST JOB UPDATES
- 2 NLNG Recruitment Process
- 3 CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP TO GET LATEST JOB UPDATES
So, We will explain how to apply for NLNG Recruitment 2019/2020. We will talk about things like recruitment process , application process, salary and application portal. etc.
Nigeria LNG Limited was incorporated as a limited liability company on May 17, 1989 to harness Nigeria’s vast natural gas resources and produce Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) for export. NLNG is currently recruiting personnel nationwide who meet the requirements of this
Manager, Corporate Security Services (CSS), Nigeria LNG Limited.
1. Be a direct staff of NLNG on a minimum of SG 17
2.Have spent at least 3 years on SG17 for a staff on CEP 1 OR 4 years on SG 17 for a staff on CEP 2.
3. Have a minimum average IPF of 1.0 over the past 3 years and a minimum CEP of 2.
4. Have notified his/her Line Manager (with retention of evidence) before applying.
5. Possess a University Degree.
6. Have a minimum of 12 – 15 years post qualification experience, with a minimum of 5 years’ experience, in a senior position in the required function in a reputable organization preferably an Oil & Gas company.
NLNG Recruitment Process
It appears as though you need the job seriously, perhaps you wish to apply on the Prophet Nigeria site Here, follow the simple steps below, by following the steps, we guarantee you a fruitful application
- Stage 1. Set up your CV
- Stage 2. Send or transfer your CV on their site
- Stage 3. Use the “Occupation Title” as the subject of the mail