Teju Industries Limited – A manufacturing company based in Lagos State is keen to secure the services of an experienced candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruitment Manager
- Management of the Managing Director’s diary and appointments.
- Helping Managing director manage output, workflow and office deadlines
- Take and relay accurate and timely messages from telephone callers and answer queries where possible.
- Collect and open all official mails addressed to the Managing Director
- Take minutes for all meetings
- Type and dispatch all the Managing Director’s correspondence
- Liaise with relevant individuals, external organizations etc to arrange meetings and prepare agenda
- Maintain a comprehensive filling system.
- Ensure the smooth running of the Managing Director’s office
- Disseminate information to staff and clients as instructed.
- Undertake any other duties as requested by the Managing Director
- B.Sc/HND in Secretarial Studies (A first degree or equivalent in any field of study from a reputable institution)
- Very good communication skill, both verbal and written
- Must be computer literate, speed and accuracy essential (proficiency in the use of MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good attention to details, professional telephone manners
- Good organizational and management skills
- Very good team spirit, Bright, confident personality
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com